Grants, Tenders, Prizes
Grant applications, tenders and prestigious prizes are highly competitive, and becoming ever more so. We can increase your chances of success by strategically reviewing your draft submission and identifying its strengths and weaknesses, including how effectively it targets audience and assessment criteria.
We can then provide advice on how to improve the positioning, argument and language, or we can refine the submission ourselves through careful, intelligent editing with scrupulous attention to detail. For time-poor applicants we can, with your guidance, write the submission from scratch.
We have supported literally hundreds of submissions across a vast range of schemes and opportunities, national and international. Popular Australian schemes we have worked on include:
- ARC schemes: Discovery Projects, Linkage Projects, LIEFs, DECRAs, Future Fellowships, Laureates, Centres of Excellence, Industrial Transformation Research Hubs and Training Centres, and Special Research Initiatives.
- NHMRC schemes: Synergy, Ideas, Investigator (all levels), Clinical Trials & Cohort Studies, Partnership, Development, Centres of Research Excellence, various targeted calls, as well as all previous schemes including Advanced Health Research & Translation Centres.
- MRFF schemes: Australian Brain Cancer Mission, Cardiovascular Health Mission, Clinical Trials Activity initiative, Clinician Researchers initiative, Early to Mid-Career Researchers initiative, Frontier Health and Medical Research initiative, Genomics Health Futures Mission, Medical Research Commercialisation initiative, Million Minds Mental Health Research Mission, Preventive & Public Health Research initiative, Rapid Applied Research Translation initiative, Research Data Infrastructure initiative, and others.
- Cooperative Research Centres and CRC Projects
- Other grant schemes: Bupa Foundation; Cancer Australia; Cancer Institute NSW; Department of Health; Department of Industry, Innovation & Science; Diabetes Australia Research Trust; Financial Markets Foundation for Children; Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation; National Breast Cancer Foundation; National Heart Foundation of Australia; NSW Health; Paul Ramsay Foundation; and others.
- Prizes: Prime Minister’s Science Prizes, Australian Academy of Science Medals and Awards, Australian Museum Eureka Prizes, Young Tall Poppy Science Awards, Royal Society of NSW Medals and Awards, South Australian Science Excellence & Innovation Awards, Research Australia Awards, and others.